Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Menu 12/30-1/5

I have posted these recipes but I thought, "that's not my menu, that's just the meals I haven't posted yet that I'm going to attempt this week." So, here you go...my menu links and all.

Quick and Easy Chicken Burritos
Pizza
Chicken Cacciatore with Green Peppers
Chicken Taco Soup that Alyssa posted
Brown Butter and Corn Pasta
Lebanese Rice (I was going to post this recipe because it's yummy but when I bought the ingredients the meal cost over $20 to make! Yowch! So I thought, that's not fair to anyone else. If you really want it, I can post it, but be aware...it's PRICY.)
Garlic Chicken Parmesan Drumsticks

Hopefully that gives you a one stop shop for what the plan is and also an easy reference. Good luck and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment