Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Jumbo Stuffed Shells

Hey guys! I'm home. I just got back from visiting Kat in New York. Super fun! I learned a new recipe from her that is super simple and quick. So on with the menu...

Pesto Chicken
Homemade Pizza

Jumbo Stuffed Shells (Kat's recipe)

1/2 box jumbo pasta shells
1 jar spaghetti sauce
15 oz. ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
couple shakes of dried parsley
salt & pepper to taste

1. Cook pasta shells and drain. Allow to cool slightly.
2. Mix together ricotta cheese, 1 3/4 c. mozzarella, 1/2 c. parmesan. Add parsley, salt, and pepper.
3. Spray baking dish (9x13) with non-stick spray. Spread 1 c. spaghetti sauce in bottom of pan.
4. Fill cooked shells and arrange in dish. Pour remaining sauce over shells.
5. Top with remaining cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins.




2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! I hope you enjoyed your trip and smothered the babies in kisses. These recipes look so yummy! I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. This was delish! Next time I'm going to double the recipe (because what am I going to do with half a box leftover) and freeze the shells after I fill them. Then, I'm hoping to just pull them out, put them on a 9x13 with the sauce and bake. We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete